Wednesday 25 July 2012

London Olympics Countdown

Free Web Clocks by web-candy

Yes, yes, yes ! I'm super hiper duper excited about the Olympics:)
How can't you be, when looking at these:











Btw, have a look at the names of the olympic disciplines. Have you known all of them?



If you don't have a chance to see it all LIVE, I hope you will become real couch potatoes just this one time;)
I won't be able to see it all since I'm taking my summer holidays this Saturday in a complete wilderness, with no electricity ....and running water (ugh!) - so forgive my prolonged not posting here. 
However, I AM going to watch Friday's opening ceremony which I expect will be mind-blowing! 

I strongly encourage you to join the Olympic fever:) To do so check the Olympic programme and read about Olympic disciplines or History of the Olympics in London. And ENJOOOOY :D








P.S. Congratulations to Bradley Wiggins  who won Tour de France as the first British rider in history. Poor French ;) 


source: google images












2 comments:

  1. Why people in London can't pick up phone after five rings?
    Because five rings is Olympic registered trademark :)

    ReplyDelete